Easter is upon us! And as you guys know I go all out around here for every holiday! Except St. Patrick's Day...I kinda forgot to even wear green! Forgot what day it was & headed out to a full day at the salon before I even realized our "leprechaun" never visited our house! #momguilt was rrreeaallll! So I'm making sure the Easter bunny comes in HOT this year! With last minute baskets & hopefully we'll go see him at the mall before he leaves!! ;) There's literally not enough time in the world guys!
Easter is such a special in our family! Obviously celebrating Jesus & what the day represents to us is #1! But the baskets & egg dying & getting a new outfit for church is so fun for me to be able to do for the kids! I love having traditions in our home that my mom did for me and I now get to pass on to my kid! Especially the new outfit one....that is Emma's FAVE!
1. I love this DRESS! Perfect for this time of weather! Pair with little ankle boots I die!
2. Emma has such blue eyes I love putting on a blue dress to make them pop! This DRESS that goes off the shoulder is so cute & Emma would die over the "big girl" look of it!
3. Anything pink & vintage looking I'M SOLD! This SWEET dress is made of cotton so it's comfortable & will look sweet on your little girl.
4. Not all Easter dresses have to be pink & fooo-foooo! That's why I love this ONE!
5. JUMPERS are everywhere these days! And the mini version kills me! So cute!
6. If you've seen my home you know I love anything "boho"! This DRESS is perfect for that little hippie girl in your home!
7. This DRESS is so cute for your little girls! Love the A-line cut of it!
8. I know I no longer have a baby in my house..but if I did this ONE would be in her closet on repeat!
I know it's called an "Easter basket" but who needs that many baskets in their home? I love to make the baskets with something the kids will use over & over again! This BUNNY backpack is perfect for Emma & this little square ONE is so cute for Crew!
I always try & get something special for each kid! This SET for Crew is perfect, he likes to have his "OWN" for everything! And since Emma loves to read & has to 10 minutes every night for homework I found this timer
Since the warmth usually starts around Easter here in HB, I always get the kids a new suit to kick off spring break! I love little boys in SHORTY swim trunks! Emma loves collecting suits so I can't wait to add this ONE to her summer collection!
The kids have become quite bath snobs! Always requesting their own bath bombs! When I found these EGG ones I had to have them! Check our your local LUSH store, they have so many cute bath bombs for kids in different scents, shapes, colors, & super cool designs like this ONE!
You have to have candy for an Easter basket! Otherwise it's like Valentine's Day without hearts! I use these organic SNACKS to throw in the basket & they're bunnys!!!! These SUCKERS are recommended by moms & dentists! They're made with the good stuff & are Sugar free, GMO-free, Gluten-free, & Dairy-free! THESE chewies are like taffy but half the sugar & made with all natural ingredients.
If you're looking for a cute new pair of sandals for your boy I found THESE for Crew! Cute, comfy, & easy to slide on himself!!!! He's going to look so dang cute in them! I love a boy in pink so grabbed this TEE for him to rock to the beach! Hello SPRING BREAK!
Emma loves getting anything clothes, shoes, purses...she is the girliest & I love it! But don't cross her she'll get ya ;) I found this TOP for her she can wear alone ot throw over a white tee! Hello Cher! She's obsessed with LOL dolls, this PACK is such a good deal for 3!!!
1. Some folks prefere black...most days that's me! So HERE'S an option for my black only ladies!
2. JUMPERS. Jumpin, Jumpin everywhere! Love this one!
3. I love how amazing this DRESS is! It's off the shoulder & has an amazing fit!
4. This DRESS is sweet, soft, & comfortable! Easter & everyday wear!
5. THIS dress is a wrap detail! Fits anyone great from small, to curvy, to preggo! All for one & one for all!