It's finally Saturday! Which literally means nothing in the life of a stylist! One more work day & the weekend begins!
I've been getting a lot of questions recently on the products I am currently using in my makeup routine! So, with so many Memorial Day sales happening this weekend I decided to let you in on my makep must haves & hopefully you can get some of my fave's while they're on sale!
- I just recently started using this PRIMER & oh my gosh you guys it's AAHHHHMAZEE!! So smooth, silky, & hydrates my skin so well...ALL. DAY. LONG.
- I use this PRIMER just on my cheeks and sometimes my T-zone to blur out my pores
- This FOUNDATION is so hydrating, covers all my dark spots, is buildable, & contains SPF! WIN. WIN. WIN. I typically use THIS brush by Morphe or my handy BLENDER.
- This CONCEALER is perfect for anyone with lines under the eyes. I can't use anything too thick or it will set DEEEEP into my lines, so this one is amazing for that! If I could I would use THIS one but it's too heavy for me.
- This SETTING POWDER is what I use for my under eyes. I use my damp beauty blender, press it in, & let it sit for a few minutes while I do the brows!
- This BRONZER is my absolute fave!!! It doesn't work well on everyone, some of my clients with more of a softer, pale skin tone don't take to this product great! Tends to look straight black on them. So test it out beforehand for sure! I use this BRUSH to really hallow out my cheekbones and define that line for a more chiseled look. Hello to all my no cheek bone girls!!!
- This BROW pomade is just unreal! Glides on, stays all day, & has so many options to match your color! The pigments do come out a little darker so use a shade lighter. I like to go in with THIS fiber gel to give my brows a little more "bushy" look.
- THIS liquid liner is so old school, but has been my tried & true since my childhood bestie taught me how to use it! Has a short tip so easy to make that perfectc at eye & the liquid is the perfect consistency...not too watery & not too thick.
- I've been using this MASCARA for a year now & I'm still impressed! Just as good as the high end ones.
- This HIGHLIGHTER will amaze you!
- Any lipstick & liner by MAC is amazing! They're so velvetty & color lasts so long.
-My fave LINERS are soar, boldly bare, & spice !
- Fave LIPSTICKS honey love, hue, & blanketty !
- I found a setting SPRAY that's super cheat & actually works!