I don't know if you guys have been checking out the 21 days of beauty over at ULTA....but let me tell ya, they have had some AMAZING deals & sales!!! Seriously go check it out if you haven't!
I have been testing out some new products recently, on the hunt for my new skincare/ makeup regimen! My skin care review & what I've been loving will be up soon! The "acne" I kept saying was from being pregnant and post preggo is still aorund 15 months later! So I can't blame it on Finn anymore, it's now "adult acne" orthe nice way of saying it my skin's new normal....but really thanks Finn Bodhi.
1. I have beyong dry skin, so I am always on the hunt for a great primer to prep my skin, smooth my pores, & keep my hydrated all day long with a subtle glow. THIS primer is amazing! So worth the pricce & a little goes a long way! If you don't want to drop $40 right off the bat, grab THIS travel size for half the price & give it a try!
2. My go to foundation no longer worked with my "new skin!" I have been on the hunt & tried so many dang foundations & THIS was the winner! It's meant to help cover and improve the look of skin concerns including redness, pores, dark spots, breakouts, lines and wrinkles - all while protecting your skin with SPF 50+. It goes on so smooth guys & make my skin look so bright & glowy!
3. This CONCEALER has been amazing for me! I love the Tarte Shape tape but because my skin is so thin under my eyes, it was too thick & creased sssooo bad! I found this guy its' light, smells amazing, while covering & brightening all at the same time! And 1 bottle lasts forever!
4. I've been pairing THIS brush with my new concealer & it's a winning combo! I've had it for years & usually use it as a setting brush or for my highlighter...but it's been packing in my concealer these days! I finish it off with a DRY beauty blender to snatch up any left over product so nothing creases or looks cakey.
5. THIS brush however is new! It is so amazing for your blush! Hold's so much product so I feel like I'm using less in the end & it sweeps my blush on so smooth!
6. I have thin, flat, fine hair...which adds up to Z E R O voume people! I am always teasing, blasting hairspray, & teasing some more. But not with this PRODUCT! It's a mist you just put on your dry roots, smudge it in a little bit, and BAM hello volume! The higher the hair, the closer to God am'I right ladies? ;)